My guest Victor Genova has a long track record of sales experience in his field.
We have a relaxed conversation that covers:
– what people fear most about the sales process
– the best way to avoid 1st gear-selling with a client
– how hard work can create 2nd gear expectations
– 2nd gear reasons many young people are moving from company to company
– is there a “female” way of selling?
– using 3rd gear to wow your clients
– job interviews: how do you sell yourself if you’ve had no formalized sales training?